Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Portuguese translation

If Blogger wouldn't have been down and after it had been down, refused to sign me in properly, I could have showed this a day earlier: A Portuguese translation.

Vasco Pimenta managed to translate Moyo Go Studio in less than a day!

Four years ago I paid 600 USD to get a Korean translation for Moyo Go, the "tips", Help and website but I never got it because I kept dragging my heels - totally underestimating how long it would take before all this would be ready for translation. And now I don't manage to contact her any more..

Anyway - if you are Korean and would like to translate MoyoGo, let me know, I offer a free copy of Moyo Go on DVD for the effort. Which is not much for a good translation, so I appreciate it a lot.

Update: She contacted me :)