Friday, November 17, 2006

Find The Differences

This game was played on January 7, 1935 between Tainaka Shin [W] and Takagawa Kaku [B].



..or was it this game:



GoBase does not have this game in its repository. It makes you wonder where those guys get the guts, telling me I am stealing "their" games, while in the end it is I who have, with the help of many others, collected and normalized a pro database that has more than 12,000 games than GoBase or GoGoD or SmartGo or MasterGo or anyone else except perhaps the Nihon Kiin, but they haven't romanized their collection and besides, their collection is zealously guarded.

So Gobase has zilch, zippo, and I have two versions of it. Makes you wonder how serious those game monopoly dudes are, it's a game from 1935 for crying out loud!

Could anyone shine a light on which game has been entered incorrectly so I can remove the erroneous duplicate? The second one looks suspicous to me..

(Thanks to Bob Felice for pointing this out)