Thursday, September 28, 2006

Publishing Proof-Of-Concept

Okay, so y'all thought I was losing myself in the avalanche of bugfixes!

Nope - there is something very major (still secret, due to the fact that my enemies will try to prevent it) coming up, and Moyo Go has to be as "clean" as possible for that event.

I finally got around to the Publishing (printing etc.) and I have a proof-of-concept:

xxx.rtf
xxx.pdf
xxx.htm

This is three times the same test output, but all I had to do was click another option. And there is more where that came from :-) As a first test, I'm very happy with it. It all looks like it should look, also on the printer. And this is using a very low quality output setting with only 4::1 antialiasing instead of 16::1.

The first version of publishing will only have one kind of diagrams: Column aligned ones. Will look very cool though. And you'll be able to plaster the same thing as normally comes out of the printer onto your website too! In three-columned pages, for example. I'll try to get this out the door ASAP.