Monday, April 03, 2006

Tabbed Browsing: I've Got A Source And I'm Not Afraid To Use It

The advantage of having hundreds of users is that they give lots of great advice on how to make the product better. For the moment, I will be listening carefully, implementing all important features. One day soon however, I will have to start focussing more on building an actual Go-playing program.

The advantage of me being an old fart with Borderline Personality Disorder is the fact that I never managed to stay in a job longer than max. 1.5 years, which means that, when I wasn't hitchhiking, trekking or bicycling around the globe, I have plowed through, cleaned up, and built upon the sourcecode of dozens upon dozens of programmers.

I have no qualms about modifying stuff I bought and I am doing that right now with the docking library. Because MoyoGo needs tabbed browsing of Go games, and I want to have a close button on the tabs because that's the only intuitive way to get rid of them.